From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bugs? cannot Autoscale correct with waveformGraph

The waveformplot cannot correctly autoscale when do PlotYAppend.  It does not autoscale the data points visible inside the plot. I plot dynamic data with waveformGraph, set the HistoryCapacity as 2000. The Y axis was set as AutoScaleLoose. Y value of most data point is less than 10. If for one single point  the Y value go up to 100, even this point passed the plot area, the maximum Y axis still keep at 100. It will never go back until ClearData, but I don't want to change the display of X axis. I am using Visual Studio .Net 2003 (C#) plus Measurement Studio 8.0.11. It really annoy me.
Is it a bug?

Thanks for help.

Y.C.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,816 Views)

This is similar to the issue reported in this thread:

http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=232&message.id=3763

The problem has been fixed and will be available in the next version of Measurement Studio. As of now, there are no easy work arounds to this issue. You can set the axis to the Fixed mode and calculate and set the auto-scaled Range of the data yourself in the DataChanged event of the plot.

Abhishek Ghuwalewala | Measurement Studio | National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,805 Views)