Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accelerometer-C# C++ Ask for tutorial for beginer

Hi Everyone.

I'm a university student. Now I have a project that need to make a new application to get and calculation data from accelerometer such as: geophone, accelemeter, hammer...

I'm aking for example, or tutorial or code.... (something like that). I can get the data from those accelerometer buy useing labview, then I can make a new c# application to calculate the data. However, I need to make a new application which comebine 2 of those requirement by myself to complete my project.

I can make an ni daq application via measurement studion in viasual studio 2010. however, I just only get and export data into 1 grahp(auto code from the measurement studio). It is very inconvinience.

Somebody can help me about this problem.

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,774 Views)

Hello, PaiChai

Are you working with the NI-DAQmx C# examples already? If so, which ones have you used? What specific questions do you have about the code? 

Thanks,

Daniel Dorroh
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(4,730 Views)

Thank for your reply. I'm using Ni cdaq-9184 and Ni9234.

I has already learning example in measurementstudiovs2010/dotnet/example/daqmx/analog in/measure acceleration folder.

I want to get the data from 2 accelerometer and hammer in the same time. If I using a waveformgrahp tool in toolbox. I only get 1 frequency signal of 1 accelerometer. I can not (or I don't understand how to use it) to get the second frequency signal of the other accelerometer and the hammer.

Do you have any suggest for me.

Thanks alot

@D-Cubed wrote:

Hello, PaiChai

Are you working with the NI-DAQmx C# examples already? If so, which ones have you used? What specific questions do you have about the code? 

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,710 Views)

Hi, PaiChai

I have a few more questions for you:

• How are you building your UI? Are you using Windows Forms controls, WPF, or WebForms? Plotting will differ based on which technology you are using.
  • Are you currently able to configure your NI-DAQmx tasks to retrieve the data you want? 
  • Do you have any snippets of code about which you have particular questions? How are your tasks currently configured?
Daniel Dorroh
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(4,666 Views)

I'm using winform.

It can get the data from 1 accelerometer perfectly.

But 2 accelerometer, i can not plot it into 2 diferent grahp.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(4,630 Views)

Can you post the code you are using to read from your DAQ channels?

Daniel Dorroh
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(4,558 Views)