From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASPWebForm:Textbox, NetworkVariables and AutoRefresh

I have a need to create a web control that contains a text box, this text box should refresh every one second.  In the refresh event the code will return a value of a network variable.  Basically a bound text box with a 1 second refresh interval.  I need to do this only using items fond in Measurement Studio, using AJAX is not an option.  I believe the AutoRefresh timer uses AJAX of sorts and that's fine, just cant' use an UpdatePanel and Timer.

This has to be a text box, not the NumericEdit, the value will need to update but no cause a page post back.

any ideas?

Thanks.
Eric.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,108 Views)
Eric,

Since you have already discussed this with several of our support engineers via phone conversations, we will focus our efforts via that line of communication.  I hope that the example that Jett put together for you worked for your application!  Feel free to let us know if you have further questions.
Derrick S.
Product Manager
NI DIAdem
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,086 Views)