Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3d graph deploy

Hi ,
I'm developing an application with C# ( VS2005 ) and Measurement Studio .
Actually I'm using only user interface components ( including 3D Graph ) .

When I try to install ( with XCOPY or STANDARD metod ) the application work fine until the 3D Graph is not used . I think that the ActiveX fopr 3D Graph is not correctly registered on my OS .

Can someone help me with this problem ?

This is the message the the SoftWare show as soon as the problem is present :

Le informazioni su come richiamare il debug JIT (Just-In-Time) anziché questa finestra
sono riportate in fondo al messaggio.
************** Testo dell'eccezione **************
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040154): Interfaccia non registrata. (Eccezione da HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG))

in System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.CoCreateInstance(Guid& clsid, Object punkOuter, Int32 context, Guid& iid)
   in System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.CreateWithoutLicense(Guid clsid)
   in System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.CreateWithLicense(String license, Guid clsid)
   in System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.CreateInstanceCore(Guid clsid)
   in System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.CreateInstance()
   in System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.GetOcxCreate()
   in System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.TransitionUpTo(Int32 state)
   in System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.CreateHandle()
   in System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
   in System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.EndInit()
   in Mectronik.Gui.Graph3DEdit.InitializeComponent() in C:\dati\Working\MecLab\Librerie\Mectronik\Controlli\Editors\Graph3DEdit.Designer.cs:riga 86
   in Mectronik.Gui.Graph3DEdit..ctor() in C:\dati\Working\MecLab\Librerie\Mectronik\Controlli\Editors\Graph3DEdit.cs:riga 20

an the TEXT continue with less interesting informations .

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,849 Views)
Hi mectronik,

It appears nobody responded to your post so I thought I might chime in.  Are you still having distribution problems? Have you taken a look at the Distributing Measurement Studio Applications in Microsoft Visual Studio 2003/2005 KnowledgeBase? Also, refer to the Deploying Measurement Studio Applications help topic in the NI Measurement Studio Documentation. That documentation describes what merge modules and files need to be deployed on the target systems.

Best Regards,

Jonathan N.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,695 Views)
Thank You Jonathan .

Yes , I solved my problems with deploy of 3d Grpah some times ago .

I hope with new Measurement Studio release will be supported the .NET version of this component .

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,692 Views)
Hi mectronik,

We are aware of the fact that customers have requested a native .NET 3D graph and we are working at addressing that issue.  For now, the ActiveX component is all we offer in terms of 3D graph support. 

Best Regards,
Jonathan N.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,690 Views)