From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Measure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

un able to uninstall the AT-GPIB-TNT device

Hi

I am try to re install the NI AT-GPIB-TNT  , from the device manager is show yellow mark on this device and I was not able to re-install this device . it show contact the hardware vendor for the problem.  the system is running with winxp with the Agilent PNA E8346B.

How to re install this on the winxp

Regards

Francis

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(6,549 Views)

You've posted to the wrong board. Your question has nothing to do with the Excel add-in program called Measure. You should have posted to the Instrument Control board.

You should also provide some other important information such as the version of NI-488 that you are trying to install.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(6,543 Views)

Hello Francis,

I agree with Dennis that this is not really the right forum to post your question but for your question, what error message that you are getting?

Also, Does the driver that you are trying to install supports Windows XP OS? You can get the latest drivers for the card that supports windows XP in this page. http://joule.ni.com/nidu/cds/fn/p/sn/n17:hardwareDriver,n19:Windows,n23:3.25/q/AT-GPIB-TNT%20/sb/nav...

Hope that this helps you to install the card.

Regards,

James

- Meadow -
LabVIEW 7.0 - 2011, Vision, RT, FPGA
TestStand 3.0 - 4.5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(6,531 Views)