Measure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NiMax control of instrumentation using i/o

Hello everyone
I must develop an industrial process where a stepper motor moves around orecise positions and, at a given position interval, an air bleed is ejected by a nozzle. The stepper motor motion is under control. I want to connect the nozzle through the plc and control it through the i/o which are found on NiMax. The question is how do i control the i/os?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,966 Views)

Hello Leo014,

NIMax is a software for configuring hardware... you can create a task, configure a channel, test your instrumentations, you can use the test panel and do some operations but you can't develop code. 

Regards,

Valerio

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,951 Views)

Dear Valerio

Thanks for your reply

I am aware NiMAX cannot be used to control a process. I am actually interested in how to make the digital i/os switch in the LabVIEW environment at a given time once all the devices are configured in NiMAX. The switch is achieved by changing the state of the digital I/Os. Do I have to use the DAQ assistant to do so? Are there any other methods.

I have also another question: I am using an SCB 68 to connect the PCI NI 7330 with the air nozzle. How do I make the SCB 68 on NiMax

Thanks in advance

Leonardo 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,949 Views)