Mass Compilers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Going to NI Week 2015?

Sounds great, happy hour starts at 6:30 on Monday (I think...) want to plan to meet at the Bloomy booth at 7?  We dont have to stay at the Bloomy booth, but it may be a convenient place to meet up.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 19
(1,963 Views)

Happy hour is from 5:30-7:00 PM and yes will meet at the Bloomy booth

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 19
(1,963 Views)

Hi Jon,

Just checking in.

Gus

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 19
(1,963 Views)

Hey all, I was talking with Les yesterday about having everyone meetup for Dinner Wednesday night.  Time and place TBD.  Let me know if you're interested. 

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 19
(1,963 Views)

Hey Gus,

Welcome to NI Week!  I'm sure I'll see you on the expo floor today.

-Jon

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 19
(1,963 Views)

Jon,

I am interested in getting together Wednesday night if that is still going to happen.

-Brian

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 19
(1,963 Views)

Hi all, lets plan to meet a restaurant called Second (Its on the corner of Congress and 2nd street) for dinner at 7 PM tonight (8/5/15).  Here is a link to Seconds website: http://congressaustin.com/second/

See you there.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 19
(1,963 Views)

s

Second_sm.jpg

Enjoyed having dinner with John, Gus, and others at the Second Bar & Kitchen during NI-WEEK.  As you can see a good time was had by all in spite of the long wait for a table!  Thanks to John for putting this together.

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 19
(1,963 Views)

Looks like you guys had a good NIWeek! Who is willing to share a few tidbits with the LVUG next week on the 18th? We don't need anything formal, but it would be great to hear updates about...

• What's cool and/or new in NI toolchain?
  • What were the most interesting sessions you attended?
  • Why did you go?
  • How did you convince your boss to sign off on the trip?
  • Anything else you found noteworthy about your trip to Austin (...at least one of you can give us an update on the bats)
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 19
(1,963 Views)