Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to load camera's xml file

if not will will be go to next method to do
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 20
(2,810 Views)

Thanks for the link but unfortunately none of the steps or troubleshooting tips have helped. 

-Art

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 20
(2,810 Views)
Ok in this case let recreate camera dirver our self
Do you know about about ni driver wizard?
You can use it to create driver
May be it could solve your problem
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 20
(2,803 Views)

Thanks for the tip. Do you know if NI VISA and its driver wizard supports USB3.0? From previous threads it was unclear.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 20
(2,797 Views)

I was see the help example some years ago for this wizard that was for camera dirver check that It is labview example to use this wizard 
I hope it could help you 

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 20
(2,792 Views)

I also meet this problem so i want to know have you  solve it?

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 20
(2,632 Views)

We were using an xml generation tool and updating an older project for a new camera. We were able to solve our problem by starting the xml project from scratch for the new camera. I don't know why this worked since all the camera attributes are the same between the working and non-working xml files. There were some differences in the syntax of how these attributes were defined which must have been causing problems for the NI software.

Good luck!

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 20
(2,610 Views)

Thank you for your answer .NI tell  me the error is -1074360291(Unable to load camera's XML file). when I use this subvi after  IMAQdx open camera function. I could acquire image.Do you know the reasons ? My English is not very good .Please forgiveF`5AEDK{LG_)H8YUF[[TFB4.png

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 20
(2,587 Views)

Hi cjc,

It sounds like you’re now running into a different error beyond what the original poster of this thread did. It might be advantageous to start a new thread on the Machine Vision forum to address this new error.

Kind Regards,

Andrew T.
"His job is to shed light, and not to master" - Robert Hunter
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 20
(2,572 Views)

i want to use labview to capture pictures from a camera, but NIMAX cannot recognize the camera's icd file writtn by camera file generator, but the same file can be recognized on the same Ni data acquisition card . i have tried to reinstall the NI MAX, but it still cannot be recognized. 

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 20
(2,473 Views)