From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rotation ecran oled

Hello

I use cvi 2010 and ni vision with a GigE camera to test a screen OLED(small screen):

1-Test pixel (cmptage number of pioxel)

2-Alignment test

I  wants to know what is the function imaq to test the proper positioning of my screen: angle of rotation relative to the Horizental.

I use the fonction:

imaqMeasureParticle (src1, FALSE, TRUE, IMAQ_MT_ORIENTATION, &anglee);

bat the resultas is always 90.

Help please.

Hamd2015
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,986 Views)

Hi Hamden,

There are many different ways of finding the angle of rotation of an object. The easiest way could be to do a pattern match which returns the angle of rotation or you could use straight edge detection to determine the angle. To find the list of all functions go to Start>>Programs>>National Instruments>>Vision>>Documentation. The function for pattern match is CWIMAQPatternMatchReportItem and the straight edge detection is CWIMAQStraightEdge.

LabVIEW Reference:
IMAQ Find Straight Edges 3 VI
http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/370281P-01/imaqvision/imaq_find_straight_edges_3/

IMAQ Match Pattern 3 VI
http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/370281P-01/imaqvision/imaq_match_pattern_3/

Tim O

Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,975 Views)

Hello, 

i'm working on he same subject and i'm finding difficulties on using Labwindows CVI because it's my first time,
In fact i used the function IMAQ Match Pattern and it works but the problem is when the image is rotated the function doesn't fount the pattern i think that the problem is how to define the RotationAngleRange and to initialize angleRanges(upper and lower) I tried this code
RotationAngleRange* angleRanges ;
angleRanges->lower= 0;
angleRanges->upper= 30;
but it doesn't work
FATAL RUN-TIME ERROR: "uptest.c", line 41, col 10, thread id 0x00001BD8: Dereference of uninitialized pointer.

please help me 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,659 Views)