From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

publishing the "snap image from webcam" vi on web

hi

i have the vi for snapping an image from the webcam and storing it. I want to pusblish that vi on the web so that i can control it through internet. but the problem is that i cant see the images on the web browser. i can request the control on start the vi but cant see the images. please give some solution for this. i was using the web publishing tool.

thanx
abhiram
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,169 Views)
Abhiram,

What type of VIs are you using to acquire your webcam image?  For example, are you using IMAQ functions, or the built in LabVIEW functions?  The way that you are implementing your LabVIEW code will help me find a solution for you.  Thanks.

Chris
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,157 Views)

hai chris,

i am facing the same problem while publishing a VI by using Web publishing tool. Because i got the front panel of the Host system in remote client system & it can be controllable. but the image what i have diaplyed is not coming at the client side. i have enclosed the code. please acknowledge me.

thanks and regards,

Dinesh Anton Raja P

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,688 Views)