Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with thresholding

Example_VI.png

Best regards,

K

https://decibel.ni.com/content/blogs/kl3m3n

"Kudos: Users may give one another Kudos on the forums for posts that they found particularly helpful or insightful."
Message 11 of 18
(2,630 Views)

Thanks a lot It worked . I was unaware of unbundle thing .

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 18
(2,626 Views)

Just curious to know why you would want to convert it into array

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 18
(2,624 Views)

@muks wrote:

Just curious to know why you would want to convert it into array

Yeah, me too 🙂

https://decibel.ni.com/content/blogs/kl3m3n

"Kudos: Users may give one another Kudos on the forums for posts that they found particularly helpful or insightful."
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18
(2,620 Views)

Most of time background countain noise in case of x-ray images . By taking avg ROI values and subtracting it from images we can reduce noise. 

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 18
(2,619 Views)

I still didn't get threshold thing right. You said connect  destination of threshold to U16 bit but after threshold it will be binary right but there is no option to select binary for destination image.

Also roi values can be useful in calculation of flow if you have many frames of images and contrast flowing through it.

I really appreciate help from you guys

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 18
(2,616 Views)

@parag77 wrote:

Most of time background countain noise in case of x-ray images . By taking avg ROI values and subtracting it from images we can reduce noise. 

Having worked on X-ray images. You are getting a tiff image right? You can actually use a filter on the whole image and do contrast enhancement . (Just guessing without seeing the image)

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 18
(2,614 Views)

@parag77 wrote:

I still didn't get threshold thing right. You said connect  destination of threshold to U16 bit but after threshold it will be binary right but there is no option to select binary for destination image.

Also roi values can be useful in calculation of flow if you have many frames of images and contrast flowing through it.

I really appreciate help from you guys

No connect u16 to image desitnation of threshold

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 18
(2,612 Views)