From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pattern matching program

Solved!
Go to solution
Guys I am working on an automobile project. I have to display the name of the automobile part which is captured using webcam. Do I have to save that metal part earlier for pattern matching?? Please someone attach me the programs vi. Its urgent 😞
0 Kudos
Message 51 of 57
(1,054 Views)

Hello,

you provided so little information that it is impossible to help you. Please provide more detailed description, attach some examples, etc...

And I suggest that you open a new thread.

Best regards,

K

https://decibel.ni.com/content/blogs/kl3m3n

"Kudos: Users may give one another Kudos on the forums for posts that they found particularly helpful or insightful."
0 Kudos
Message 52 of 57
(1,053 Views)

My requirements in image pattern matching

1.i have to display the name of a metal part

2.programme must identify a component and show its name in screen as the component is placed below the Webcam.

suggest me solutions for it

0 Kudos
Message 53 of 57
(1,036 Views)

Hello,

take a look at (in Labview):

Help->Find Examples->Particle Classification

But first you need to ensure you have  proper setup (lighting, background, perspective undistortion if needed, etc...). So that you are able to detect your object reliably.

Best regards,

K

https://decibel.ni.com/content/blogs/kl3m3n

"Kudos: Users may give one another Kudos on the forums for posts that they found particularly helpful or insightful."
Message 54 of 57
(1,034 Views)

Dear Klemen i found your reply useful but need somemore help

let me explain my problem clearly

1.i have to take a snap of more than ten automobile parts(ex pressure plates,clutch plates etc)

2.i have to save them in a particular destination with names written on the particular snaps

3. Now when i place one of the parts,whose snap shot is already taken under the webcam it must identify that part and its name should be displayed on the screen

Thankz and Regards 

0 Kudos
Message 55 of 57
(1,026 Views)

Hi Silver_Shaper,

I'm Jack.About this problem i have sothing puzzled that hope you help me to slove.To use pattern matching sample i found when the image has occured bias that couldn't find it.

Pls give me some more further infor.Ths!

0 Kudos
Message 56 of 57
(820 Views)

Silver_Shaper's last post in this thread was nearly 4 years ago.  It's generally a best practice to create a new thread with your question as what you're asking isn't likely to be the same as the original thread.

This also helps get you visibility on YOUR question from the community.  In this case, it'd help to create a new thread and explain which sample you're using (shipping example?  something you found online?), which software (LabVIEW?  VBAI?), which year of the software, and a sample image showing the problems you're running into.  With that, it's much easier to help you find a solution.

0 Kudos
Message 57 of 57
(809 Views)