Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ni PCIe1433 board card can't detcet recognizable video source

hell0 everyone! my PCIe1433 and basler spl2048 camera has linked.But when i press the 'snap'button,the window shows"can't detect recognizable viedeo souce" ,the error code is 0xBFF6001F.Anyone else kown what's the matter?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(5,456 Views)

Is any other session open?So it shows in max?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(5,453 Views)

my board card and camera can find in max.but i don't konw if my camera link cable is working well.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(5,431 Views)

Have you grabbed an image before . Do you get errors in between like timeout errors. 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(5,421 Views)

i can grab the testing image.could you tell me how to send the HSYNC signal?this is the first time i use the board card.thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(5,411 Views)

Try to unplug and plug the cables. I had issues similar like this, but when I unplug and plug the cables, it starts working again. 

Good luck. 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(5,403 Views)

thank you for your reply!tank you !

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(5,397 Views)

I have two vision systems setup.  One is operating fine, and the other has this error.  I'm using a PCIe-1429 and Dalsa P2-1k-30 camera.  Both computer/camera systems are independent and I basically copied and pasted the programs.  I have used the faulting computer before and not had an issue in IMAX.  Does anyone have anymore help on this one?  I swapped cameras as well, and it is still not working.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,704 Views)