From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ni PCIe1433 board card can't detcet recognizable video source

hell0 everyone! my PCIe1433 and basler spl2048 camera has linked.But when i press the 'snap'button,the window shows"can't detect recognizable viedeo souce" ,the error code is 0xBFF6001F.Anyone else kown what's the matter?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(5,453 Views)

Is any other session open?So it shows in max?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(5,450 Views)

my board card and camera can find in max.but i don't konw if my camera link cable is working well.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(5,428 Views)

Have you grabbed an image before . Do you get errors in between like timeout errors. 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(5,418 Views)

i can grab the testing image.could you tell me how to send the HSYNC signal?this is the first time i use the board card.thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(5,408 Views)

Try to unplug and plug the cables. I had issues similar like this, but when I unplug and plug the cables, it starts working again. 

Good luck. 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(5,400 Views)

thank you for your reply!tank you !

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(5,394 Views)

I have two vision systems setup.  One is operating fine, and the other has this error.  I'm using a PCIe-1429 and Dalsa P2-1k-30 camera.  Both computer/camera systems are independent and I basically copied and pasted the programs.  I have used the faulting computer before and not had an issue in IMAX.  Does anyone have anymore help on this one?  I swapped cameras as well, and it is still not working.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,701 Views)