Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

image control zoom mouse

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi all,

LabVIEW 2013 SP1 32 bit

Vision Assistant 2013 SP1 32 bit

I am reading a bunch of images from a CameraLink camera and storing them in a binary file.

I then reset to the beginning of the file and read them.

I have a loop that gets the images one at a time, and allows the user to select a specific image.

I have an event loop within the while loop, to capture the user events.

I do some pattern matching, edge detection, overlays, etc.  (I don't think this is important to the question, just being thorough)

Each image is displayed in an IMAQ Image Control.

In the Event Loop, I check for 'mouse down' on the Image, and then I grab the coordinates where the user clicked.

That's working well.

However, on this control, when the user moves the mouse over the image, the mouse pointer changes to the magnifying glass.

When the user clicks on the image, I get the click coordinates, but the image is also 'zoomed in'.

I initially display the image at 'fit to screen' size, and that seems to work okay.

I'd like to shut off the 'zoom on mouse click' property, but I can't seem to find that in the property list.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,516 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author DMJeff
Whenever you create an image indicator the ROI tool in front panel Magnifying tool is selected.
-You can make the Current ROI Tool to Selection Tool by creating "Current ROI Tool" property node of image indicator.
Thanks
uday
Message 2 of 2
(4,508 Views)