From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to track face and allocate lips in face using labview

Hello Sir,

Here are the programs u asked for....first one is for still image and second one is for vedio image...i have also posted an image for still image program...

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 31
(1,952 Views)

Hello Sir,

Still I didnt get much success further in my project...Although I came across 2 programs to extract the region of interest in NI discussion forum itself...But they are developed for still images...I tried to change it for video images but cudnt succeed...I am unable to understand the function of many nodes even...so please help...I have posted those programs...

Sir, also I want to know whether allocating lips area can be done using MATLAB and then calling dat in LabVIEW or not...

Sir, my deadline for completing my project is nearing...So kindly suggest me how to carry out further tasks...

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 31
(1,897 Views)

@Sruti wrote:

Hello Sir,

Still I didnt get much success further in my project...Although I came across 2 programs to extract the region of interest in NI discussion forum itself...But they are developed for still images...I tried to change it for video images but cudnt succeed...I am unable to understand the function of many nodes even...so please help...I have posted those programs...

Sir, also I want to know whether allocating lips area can be done using MATLAB and then calling dat in LabVIEW or not...

Sir, my deadline for completing my project is nearing...So kindly suggest me how to carry out further tasks...

Hi sruti.

Good to see you again. I was bit busy for the past 3 weeks. Back to post

#1. Post your video here. (Could be help to solve your problem)

#2. Yes, you can do with matlab and use those things in labview (Personally i don't recommend matlab).

#3. I will be active for the next 3 days so will finish it.

---
Silver_Shaper | CLD
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 31
(1,891 Views)

Hello Sir,

Sorry for replying late..I tried to upload a video but it is not uploaded...cud dere be some other way out...cud u work on still image..

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 31
(1,872 Views)

I tried to upload a video but it is not uploaded...cud dere be some other way out...cud u work on still image..

Hi sruti,

Try to upload in youtube and give the link here. Working in still image is not so complicated better will do in video iteslf.

---
Silver_Shaper | CLD
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 31
(1,870 Views)

Hello Sir,

Following link might help...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPIW_NPaRt0&feature=relmfu

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 31
(1,866 Views)

hi sir iam doing a project on face recognition.i want to avoid sending zero rows  into the two 2d array before autoindexing.For understanding my query iam sending the vi i hv created.

i want to avoid the zero rows that are being created in array D1 and D2 before autoindexing(refer the vi).

plz help!!!!!

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 31
(1,849 Views)

Hi rudra. 

You are in wrong board. Post it in LabVIEW Board.

---
Silver_Shaper | CLD
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 31
(1,841 Views)

Hi sruti.

Is your work completed?

---
Silver_Shaper | CLD
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 31
(1,840 Views)

sir,

myself amar, i want to continue the same project so please send me if any progress is done in this project, basically in tracking face and allocating  lips in face using labview for video image.

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 31
(1,779 Views)