Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to track face and allocate lips in face using labview

Hello Sir,

Here is the program for converting an RGB image into threshold and the image is the output for the same...I think in this we can analyse the open or close status of the mouth...Please guide in locating the lips area...

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 31
(1,843 Views)

Hi Sruti,

Did you got any improvement are still having the problem ? Hope so you sorted a little.

---
Silver_Shaper | CLD
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 31
(1,808 Views)

Hello Sir,

Sorry for no reply until now...I had my third project review recently in which i showed the progress till acquiring video images in labview...Now i have to allocate the lips area as mentioned earlier...but due to my internal exams i am yet to develop the program for the same...will post the program for the same soon for further suggestion from your side...

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 31
(1,807 Views)

Hello Sir,

Sorry for no reply until now...I had my third project review recently in which i showed the progress till acquiring video images in labview...Now i have to allocate the lips area as mentioned earlier...but due to my internal exams i am yet to develop the program for the same...will post the program for the same soon for further suggestion from your side...

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 31
(1,809 Views)

@Sruti wrote:

Hello Sir,

will post the program for the same soon for further suggestion from your side...

Hi Sruti..

We are always happy to help...

---
Silver_Shaper | CLD
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 31
(1,805 Views)

Hello Sir,

As mentioned earlier, i have to allocate lips area...But i am unable to allocate coordinates in the vedio images acquired since the images are shown in the "image out" which is an indicator...Kindly guide me with the programming part for the same...

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 31
(1,786 Views)

Also please guide me in how to use ROI node if it can be used...

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 31
(1,785 Views)

Hi sruti..

Check this link and find will help you or not.

http://forums.ni.com/t5/Machine-Vision/pattern-matching-program/td-p/1903471/page/2

---
Silver_Shaper | CLD
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 31
(1,783 Views)

Sorry Sir,

The program in the link is not working..i mean not able 2 download....:(   could u plz write here wat can be done....

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 31
(1,772 Views)

Hi Sruti,

Post your updated vi so that can help you better.

---
Silver_Shaper | CLD
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 31
(1,765 Views)