Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how "IMAQ Convert Pixel to Real World VI" work?

hello sir/madan:

i stepped into "simple calibration.vi" because i need to do other application. i totally confused by "IMAQ Convert Pixel to Real World VI". i check all the information in internet and other document from yesterday, but i also failed to realize how it calculate "Calibration Axis(mm)". i also attached the picture from example.

for the "picture_1.png", i totally understand how it get the right  "Calibration Axis(mm)". i also draw a demostration named "Roundcard 01_calculated.png".

but for the "picture_2.png", i totally confused and lost my way~ i really need the tips or suggestion. understanding "IMAQ Convert Pixel to Real World VI" is the key point to my next step. thank you very much....

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,438 Views)

Time_Walker 已写:

hello sir/madan:

i stepped into "simple calibration.vi" because i need to do other application. i totally confused by "IMAQ Convert Pixel to Real World VI". i check all the information in internet and other document from yesterday, but i also failed to realize how it calculate "Calibration Axis(mm)". i also attached the picture from example.

for the "picture_1.png", i totally understand how it get the right  "Calibration Axis(mm)". i also draw a demostration named "Roundcard 01_calculated.png".

but for the "picture_2.png", i totally confused and lost my way~ i really need the tips or suggestion. understanding "IMAQ Convert Pixel to Real World VI" is the key point to my next step. thank you very much....

anybody help? i understood how to calculate the "Calibration Axis(mm)" when the image didn't rotate. but when the image had been rotated, i totally confused and lost my way. i can't get the right answer(simple calibration.vi shown) even though i tried any way. understanding  "IMAQ Convert Pixel to Real World VI" is the key point for my going further. i am really appreciated for any help or tips. thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,410 Views)

Time_Walker 已写:

Time_Walker 已写:

hello sir/madan:

anybody help? i understood how to calculate the "Calibration Axis(mm)" when the image didn't rotate. but when the image had been rotated, i totally confused and lost my way. i can't get the right answer(simple calibration.vi shown) even though i tried any way. understanding  "IMAQ Convert Pixel to Real World VI" is the key point for my going further. i am really appreciated for any help or tips. thanks.

i spent one night to wait for help or tips~~~~where is the master?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,393 Views)

any suggestion?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,380 Views)

i understood how to calculate it. it need the care and patience.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,373 Views)
try 2d Cartesian rotation vi
Message 6 of 8
(3,343 Views)

Hatef.fouladi 已写:
try 2d Cartesian rotation vi

i used the hand to calculate the result for "simple calibration.vi", finally i work it out.  i just want to know how "IMAQ Convert Pixel to Real World VI" work. understanding is important to go deeper. meanwhile, sir ,would you please send me an example for "try 2d Cartesian rotation vi", anyway, thanks you very much~

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,338 Views)
http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/370281P-01/imaqvision/imaq_convert_pixel_to_real_world/
this vi save information about calibration calculation and use it in other vi that have position calculation in their real word terminals
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,270 Views)