Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how convert a big image to parts of images? means split a jpg image to several sub imges.(this sub image can joint into that big image)

Solved!
Go to solution

hi friends..

how convert a big image to parts of images? means split a jpg image to several sub imges.(this sub images can joint into that big image) any help

IamAKR
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(5,693 Views)

How about converting image to array and then split array using array subset and then convert each to image??

Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(5,689 Views)

i kno to convert image to array. but array to image.... facing difficulty..

thanx

IamAKR
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(5,685 Views)
can you explain more?
-what problem you faced? post vi if possible.
Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(5,683 Views)

hi,

i ask this qstn in different manner! can i make a big image(100 imagesin row and column) with 16 small images which repeats programically.

IamAKR
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(5,682 Views)
Solution
Accepted by RAGIL

Example_Array.png

In the example, i have created two images and added them together, and the converse can be done in the same way.

Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(5,677 Views)

@udka wrote:

How about converting image to array and then split array using array subset and then convert each to image??

In general you're right, but converting to array and back is not efficient way - using IMAQ Extract/IMAQ ImageToImage could be better from the performance point of view.

Andrey.

Message 7 of 8
(5,664 Views)

@udka wrote:

How about converting image to array and then split array using array subset and then convert each to image?

Hi, Udka.

I agree with Andrey. Using IMAQ Extract/IMAQ ImageToImage could be better than converting image to array. I hope you success. Good luck.

Best regards,

Arron

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(5,436 Views)