From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

finding information from an image

I want to extract information from an image . Suppose  an image containing an integer value 60 or 70 . I want  to extract the value 60 and 70 as output in integer format .can any one please help me how to get this ? And please if any one has the code then please upload it here .

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(4,219 Views)

Do you mean you want to read "60" by OCR? Can you post an image?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(4,120 Views)

images (1).png

I need to find the value 50 as output from the system .Will you please help me to find this .

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(4,115 Views)

I gave up trying to teach NI's OCR and I usually use Tesseract for that, you can search the forum for ways to implements it via command line.

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Epictetus

Antoine Chalons

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(4,093 Views)

please kindly any one help me ...and i didn't get you kindly please explain elaborately

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(4,088 Views)

sorry I don't have time to ellaborate more today, have a look at this. I'll see by the end of the week if I can dig in my old projects to show you some code.

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Epictetus

Antoine Chalons

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(4,082 Views)

What are all the possible numbers? 50,60,100? Youcan convert this to binary image and extract the number alone.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(4,081 Views)

Thank you for the suggestion ,Can you please post the vi then it will be help full

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(4,074 Views)
just look into labview examples there is example vi for this one
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(3,981 Views)