From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error -1074396070

Solved!
Go to solution

Howdy all!

I am currently trying to use a camera to create a video written to a flash drive. Both the camera and flash drive are connected to a myRIO, and both work with the myRIO. I have as of yet been completely unsuccessful in creating anything at all.

I created my VI using the example Grab and Save to AVI with my own alteration. To the best of my understanding, I believe my code works, but I can't see what the problem might be. After a while, I ran the program with Highlight Execution active and realized an error occurs after the IMAQ AVI2 Create function: error -1074396070. It simply states that "IMAQ Vision:  Unsupported function."

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

-Aggieimperator

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,422 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author aggieimperator
I'm not sure exactly, can you try saving file to your local disk, instead of flash and try?
-Also check the codec you're trying to give.
Thanks
uday
Message 2 of 3
(4,396 Views)

Thanks for the suggestion! It worked when i saved it to the local disk, but the final project this goes with will ultimately have more data saved than space is available on the myRIO.

Well, that's a problem for another day. For what I need now, this'll do.

Thank you very much!

-Aggieimperator

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,387 Views)