Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error 0xBFF69026

Hi

I had a problem with Vision Acquisition modul. Therefore I had uninstalled Vision Acquisition Software, Vision Development Module with Vision Development and Vision Run Time. I had installed Vision Acquisition Software, VDM with Vision Development and Vision Run Time. In NI MAX I could start my camera but whe I would like to use Vision Acquisition in Labview I had received the following error: NI IMAQdx: (Hex 0xBFF69026) License not activated.

I had checked the license activation i NI License Manager and everythink was OK. Could you please help me to resolve the problem? I am working on 64 bit OS, Windows 7.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,998 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,970 Views)

I have deactivated and activated the vision acquisition software again but the error is the same.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,926 Views)

Hi

I bought a license for labview installation on 5 computers. I read from this link: http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/F1699570F78FECBB86256B5200665134 that:

When you buy the NI Vision Acquisition Software you receive:

1. The NI-IMAQ, NI-IMAQdx, and NI-IMAQ I/O image acquisition drivers.
  2. A (single) license for NI-IMAQdx on one computer.

I installed labview on two computers. On the first one imaqdx is working and I can make software applications using vision acquisition. On the second computer I have problems with configuration of vision acquisition and I can't use my webcam in labview. Is it possible that I have a single license for NI-IMAQdx used by my first computer and therefore it is not possible to use the same license to the second computer?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,921 Views)

Did you contact your local NI office/representative?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,919 Views)