Go to solution

Time_Walker 已写:

Hatef.fouladi 已写:

ratio here is means robot step VS pixel step
but because in calibration you found ratio between image pixel and realworld

so at the end you will be have  robot step vs real world 

based on image processing 
I hope I could explain it well enough to understand 

hello master: i get the image coordinate and robot coordinate. and calculate the ratio between .i seem that hard to get the relationship between them. would you like to give me any suggestion?

fixed it . need more patience.

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 34
(973 Views)

Hatef.fouladi 已写:
for this the easy way is that
after calibration regard 4 point in four corner of your image and also one point in center of image and steer your robot one step in y and one step in x in that points and calculate displacement of your robot in x and y axes in this case you will know what is relation between your robot moving step in x and y and and area of the environment that each pixel cover from outside
for example if you move robot one step but you find that this movement is two pixel in image so you can not order you robot to move same as one

Hello master:

it seem that this method is suitable for 4-Axis SCARA robot, how about for 6-Axis robot? same method?  thank you very much for your help all the time~~

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 34
(934 Views)

Hatef.fouladi 已写:
for this the easy way is that
after calibration regard 4 point in four corner of your image and also one point in center of image and steer your robot one step in y and one step in x in that points and calculate displacement of your robot in x and y axes in this case you will know what is relation between your robot moving step in x and y and and area of the environment that each pixel cover from outside
for example if you move robot one step but you find that this movement is two pixel in image so you can not order you robot to move same as one

hello master:

would you like to share the other calibration method with me? i had tried this way you told me. it seem that the accuracy is not so good, maybe there is +/-0.5mm tolerance.

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 34
(907 Views)
for 6 axis you face with 3d problem and you have to have 3 d coordinate information
so it is hard to work but for stating you can use laser pointer fix on your robot and find it position in you imaging system and compare it with your displacement comment that you give to robot to move
Message 34 of 34
(899 Views)