Hatef.fouladi 已写:

sppose you have two point  with distance of 1 cm 
you  find out that this two point distance is 3 pixcel in image 
so if you check bellow image you have this 
x step 1
y stem 0,98
unit :cm

hello sir:

thank you, i understand "x step" and "Y step".

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 34
(1,957 Views)
now i know the transformation from pixel to real world unit. but i had encounter new problem in this application. how to make transformation from image coordinate to robotic coordinate? is anyone have experience on it? thank you very much~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 34
(1,806 Views)
for this the easy way is that
after calibration regard 4 point in four corner of your image and also one point in center of image and steer your robot one step in y and one step in x in that points and calculate displacement of your robot in x and y axes in this case you will know what is relation between your robot moving step in x and y and and area of the environment that each pixel cover from outside
for example if you move robot one step but you find that this movement is two pixel in image so you can not order you robot to move same as one
Message 23 of 34
(1,799 Views)

Hatef.fouladi 已写:
for this the easy way is that
after calibration regard 4 point in four corner of your image and also one point in center of image and steer your robot one step in y and one step in x in that points and calculate displacement of your robot in x and y axes in this case you will know what is relation between your robot moving step in x and y and and area of the environment that each pixel cover from outside
for example if you move robot one step but you find that this movement is two pixel in image so you can not order you robot to move same as one
hello master: would you like to give me a reference or example? i had check the internet and got some information. i knew the key point is the transformation between vision coordinate and robot coordinate. the key point is transformation.. thank you very much in advance.~
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 34
(1,791 Views)
but as trick I always use for such project
after calibration I found ratio of robot step vs pixel step and then re sample image size to reach 1 ratio between robot and pixel
in this case for any pixel size you can steer your robot easly
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 34
(1,782 Views)

Hatef.fouladi 已写:
but as trick I always use for such project
after calibration I found ratio of robot step vs pixel step and then re sample image size to reach 1 ratio between robot and pixel
in this case for any pixel size you can steer your robot easly

hello master:

ratio=robot step VS pixel step  ? or 

ratio=robto step VS realworld step?

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 34
(1,774 Views)

ratio here is means robot step VS pixel step
but because in calibration you found ratio between image pixel and realworld

so at the end you will be have  robot step vs real world 

based on image processing 
I hope I could explain it well enough to understand 

Message 28 of 34
(1,772 Views)

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 34
(1,772 Views)

Hatef.fouladi 已写:

hello master: i get the image coordinate and robot coordinate. and calculate the ratio between .i seem that hard to get the relationship between them. would you like to give me any suggestion?
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 34
(1,748 Views)