From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can not find the imaqReadBarcode2 function in VDM 2015 nivision.lib

Hello

I use the vision assistant to verify read barcode function and generate the c code. but when I compile this code with VS 2012 I get a error that show me "error LNK2019" it cna't find the export function in nivision.lib. I checked the document "NIVisionCSupport.chm" I can find the function information about imaqReadBarcode2 and imaqReadBarcode3. So which lib I need? or how to fix this problem?
thanks

environment : VDM 2015
Lib : nivision.lib

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,145 Views)

This is a bug an NI will post a patch soon. We will post the link to the patch as soon as it is available.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(4,141 Views)

thanks.

but, where can I get this link? when NI post it.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,126 Views)

Hi 

Where and when can we get this patch link?

thanks!

ChristopheC 已写:

This is a bug an NI will post a patch soon. We will post the link to the patch as soon as it is available.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(4,103 Views)

Hi Coco1020, Will_ZM,

I provided you an unofficial patch last month, but I wanted to notify you (and anyone else following this thread) that the official patch release is now available here: http://www.ni.com/download/ni-vision-common-resources-2015-sp1-f1/5955/en/. I recommend that you install this official patch even though you have already been provided a fix. Thanks!

Regards,

Joseph

Message 5 of 6
(3,924 Views)

Really thanks, Joseph-S!

@Joseph-S wrote:

Hi Coco1020, Will_ZM,

I provided you an unofficial patch last month, but I wanted to notify you (and anyone else following this thread) that the official patch release is now available here: http://www.ni.com/download/ni-vision-common-resources-2015-sp1-f1/5955/en/. I recommend that you install this official patch even though you have already been provided a fix. Thanks!

Regards,

Joseph

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,871 Views)