Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vision Builder AI: (Hex 0xFFFA960C) Cannot open the inspection file.

Solved!
Go to solution

I hav built an inspection in vision builder for automated inspection (the code , image and inspection is provided in the attachment)
but my program is unable to open the inspection it is throwing an error : Error -354804 occurred at VBAI Interface - Open Inspection.vi .

I am using the NI 1742 smart camera and running the program on this remote target

I am not getting the reason for this error.

If smbdy can solve.. please...

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(5,111 Views)
Solution
Accepted by Anagha.G

I think the problem is that the path you specify is not valid for an RT target. On RT, the "path" should just be the name of the inspection. If you look at the help for the Open Inspection VI, it says to use the Get Target Inpections VI to see what the paths for all the inspections are...sometimes the path is an eght digit name, so it may not be what you think.

Hope this helps,

Brad

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(5,101 Views)

Yah, problem was related with the path..thanx

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(5,095 Views)

I am having this same issue.  I do not have Labview Real-Time.  The Open Inspection.vi returns the error of 

Error -354809 occurred at VBAI Interface - Open Inspection.vi

Possible reason(s):

Vision Builder AI: (Hex 0xFFFA9607) The validation of the inspection returns errors.

This error has to be the path chosen no?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Steve Loescher

Test Engineer 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(4,802 Views)

Hi Buckeye ,

Save AS the vbai file . (Rename it ) AND TRY .

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(4,326 Views)

This error means that some of the steps in the inspection failed to initialize. If you're doing something with a camera in the inspection, only 1 process can use that camera at a time, so make sure you close MAX, VBAI, or any other application that might be using the camera. If this isn't the problem, try opening that inspection in VBAI and see if you get any errors.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(4,316 Views)