Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VISION BUILDER FOR AUTOMATED INSPECTION

Nouva,

It is not possible to see the version of the software you have installed with the screenshots you attached. What I meant is checking it on NI MAX. This document might be helpful.

Regards,

AGJ

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(1,572 Views)

I'm sorry for this mistake .

There is the right screenshots.1.png2.png1.png2.png

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(1,567 Views)

The problem is not the version of LabVIEW. From the screenshots you posted, it looks like you don't have Vision Development Module installed.

http://www.ni.com/vision/software/vdm/

Vision Development Module is the Vision library for LabVIEW that you need to be able to migrate code from VBAI.

However, I must warn you that the code generated is complex. Migrating a VBAI inspection to LabVIEW is only recommended if you need to include it as part of a larger LabVIEW application. A much simpler way is to automate Vision Builder AI using the VBAI LabVIEW API.

This API allows you to launch Vision Builder AI from LabVIEW (silently), open an inspection, run it and get results back.

You can find you some examples on how to do that in the <Program Files>\National Insrtruments\Vision Builder AI\API Examples\LabVIEW Examples

Hope this helps.

-Christophe

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(1,560 Views)

Thanks you for your attention.

But the problem that i didn't find this file "LABVIEW EXAMPLES" 1.png

And i want to know if i must install the VDM to execute the API LABVIEW EXAMPLES ?

Thank you .

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(1,555 Views)

Hi,

The LabVIEW Examples folder is not there likely because you may have installed LabVIEW AFTER installing Vision Builder AI.

Resinstall Vision Builder AI now that LabVIEW is installed, and it should install the LabVIEW API examples.

The Vision Builder AI installed will also install in LabVIEW the Vision Common resources that you will need to run the VBAI LabVIEW VI examples. You do not need to install Vision Development Module if you don't plan on doing any additional image processing in LabVIEW. The VBAI LabVIEW API should work without Vision Development Module.

Christophe

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(1,551 Views)