Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store a single image in Vision Acquisition

Solved!
Go to solution

Could you post a screenshot of your VI? I have an older Version of LV on my private PC an cannot open your attached VI.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 18
(1,285 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author nisargsolanki

I have lv2014 so I could not open your vi
but for help you 
I create vi 
this vi use method 1
also image name is frame number that you capture
reopen VS and reconfig for your camera name and enjoy it 
Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 18
(1,283 Views)

Thanks a lot.It is working perfectly.. 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 18
(1,272 Views)

Hello Again,

I want to do another task as an extension of this one. So, I want to identify a pattern while capturing image and camera should capture the image in defined time (i.e. 1 minute), if not, it will shut down again.         

So, camera will turn on, start looking for pattern within the frame, if it cannot find within 1 minute, it will shut down, but if it finds withing 1 minute, it will capture the image with pattern.  

So, how can I achieve it ? Could you please help me!?

How can I stop one while loop in two ways(either camera stops or Elapsed time).!?

Thanks 🙂   

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18
(1,256 Views)

Hello All,

Please ignore my previous question. I have found the solution of it by applying ''or'' Boolean. 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 18
(1,250 Views)

Hello Again,

In addition to the solution provided in this post I want to develop one step more in same file.

I want to identify and count the pattern in the online show which I am able to do it in Vision Assistant. But since my object's position is not fixed, I have defined ROI and Co-ordinate system in Vision Assistant which works perfectly in it but ROI and Co-ordinate system are not working as I desired in VI Labview. 

Could anyone please help me.

Thank you. 🙂

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 18
(1,247 Views)
Hi based on forum rule you have to create new topic for your question to get answer
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 18
(1,242 Views)

oh ... ok..thanks 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 18
(1,237 Views)