From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set Calibration Info error

Running LV2010, I have a master calibration image saved as a .png. (It's big - 83MB). I snap an image then use the master to correct my acquired image. (Both are the same size.)

Most of the time this works exactly as it should. Sometimes the Set calibration Info vi throws an error (code -1074396113) and says the image was not calibrated. Once it's done this the error occurs every time the vi runs. The only way to fix it is to get out of Labview completely, then open it up again.

Any ideas why it is behaving this way? More importantly, any ideas how to stop it behaving this way?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,526 Views)

Hi another_novice,

There doesn't seem to be much information on this error.  Is there anything you can think of that is different the times it throws the error compared to the other times when it runs fine?  

Could you send me some code that can help me reproduce the error?  I would prefer it not be your entire program, but perhaps a simplified/stripped down code that just compares the two images, so that I can run several times until I experience the error.  Comments in the code would be appreciated as well.

Julian R.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(4,505 Views)