Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pattern Recognition error

Hello, 

I have this little program which finds multiple patterns but i have a problem with the IMAQ Read Image And Vision block. It give me this error "error -1074395995".

I put the right path of the patterns folder but still the same error. Can someone help me?

Best regards.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(5,648 Views)
Put a probe at "File Path input terminal" of IMAQ Read Image and Vision Info and see whether the path expected is coming properly.
-I think it is not and hence you are getting error. Please adjust the build path to point to right location of template images....
Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(5,645 Views)

Hello,

I don't know how to put a probe at that terminal 😄 can you help me or describe in detail how to to do that?

Best regards.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(5,644 Views)

path-problem.png

Create a new vi, Drag this image into labview block diagram.

Run the vi and take screenshot of what the path indicators are giving and post.

To use probe, while the vi is running, you need to go that wire and right click and you should be able to see probe window...for more

http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361H-01/lvhowto/using_the_probe_tool/

Thanks
uday
Message 4 of 8
(5,639 Views)

This is the result 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(5,633 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(5,632 Views)
Can you provide the path location where your template images are?
-From the screenshot it's clear that the paths are not correct can you notice that?
-If you have images at C:\Users\User\Desktop\road signs\Multiple Geometric matching\Template\ path then please remove "r2.png" after road signs.....
-Then please verify the Array of paths is coming properly!!!
Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(5,625 Views)

Hello,

After many attempts i've solved that problem but now i've got discove another problem :

Error -1074395628 occurred at IMAQ Learn Multiple Geometric Patterns

I creeated my template with NI Vision template editor from Vision Assistant and my VI still not recognize my template from my folder.

Any help?

Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(5,591 Views)