Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need driver for Varian flat panel used in radiography

hello. I have a paxscan 4343r I dont have the instalation software for this...  can you helpme please... Its posibble to do work this flat panel detector with another software? I know that I need the instalation disk for detector but varian dont helpme...  Thanks very much

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 19
(2,398 Views)

Hi orusxys,

Unfortunately, it seems like you will need the driver software from Varian to interact with the device. I would try contacting their customer support email address to see if they can provide a link. You might want to contact whoever you bought the panel from and see if they have the software.

There is also a serial interface on the device. You may want to read the user manual and see if you can interface withe device with serial commands instead of their software drivers. 

PaxScan® 3030CB / 4030CB

https://www.varian.com/sites/default/files/resource_attachments/3030CB_4030CB_0.pdf

customercare@varian.com

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 19
(2,390 Views)

I got in touch with varian medical , but they have no solution.

I bought this detector in ebay but the seller has no software.I have only VIVA software , but I think that the device driver is required for proper operation.

Thanks for your reply.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 19
(2,378 Views)

@orusxys wrote:

I got in touch with varian medical , but they have no solution.

I bought this detector in ebay but the seller has no software.I have only VIVA software , but I think that the device driver is required for proper operation.

Thanks for your reply.

Strange, they have official API available for the communication (vip_comm.dll as far as I remember) from third-party application. So, you can call these functions from LabVIEW (probably better not directly, but via wrapper DLL). All what you need to know - how to call external code from LabVIEW and manage data (images) received from external DLL.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 19
(1,879 Views)

Hi dear can you please send the Viva software for me to my email diogenesamaro@apingbiomedica.com

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 19
(1,825 Views)

I couldn't find where do download the API online but the camera manual mentions that it should be included in a CD provided with each system. If you don't have that CD I would try calling Varian.

Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 19
(1,805 Views)

Hi!
Any chance you could send me a copy of the VIVA software?

Thanks so much!!

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 19
(1,410 Views)

HI!
Did you get the chance to receive the VIVA software? If so, any chance you could send it to me?
Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 19
(1,406 Views)

Dear 

I need software viva.

Send me software viva to equiposmedicosdelsureste@hotmail.com

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 19
(1,118 Views)