From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI Vision Runtime Licenses

I would like to be able to distribute a vision application but do not see a way to do this with the current NI licensing policy.  It is unfortunate that NI still is requiring a individual runtime license in the first place but even more unpleasant is that there is no way to build the licensing into a distributed application.  Each end user would need to purchase their own runtime and register it.  If the vendor (myself) wishing to purchase bulk licenses then they are coupled to the vendors NI account and would have to be individually transfered one by one to each end user.  Is there a bettter way to do this?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,032 Views)
Have you discussed this with your local sales engineer? I'm not sure if they would have a definitive solution to this problem, but they could definitely escalate this problem up the right paths to see if some solution can be found/created.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,976 Views)