From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI-IMAQdx: (Hex 0xBFF69003) Invalid pointer when running application as exe

Hello everyone,

I have developed an application that uses NI-IMAQdx to capture images from GigE cameras from Basler.

It is all running fine as long as I run it from the development environment,

but as soon as I compile it and try to run it as an exe file im getting the abovementioned error. (error -1074360317 at IMAQdx Get Image.vi : NI-IMAQdx: (Hex 0xBFF69003) Invalid pointer )

I am using the IMAQDx Open Camera VI to open the session and the Imaqdx snap vi to grab the image. Ive already tried to get it working by replacing those vi with the corresponding set of low level imaqdx functions but no avail.

My system is a Windows 7 machine with LV 2014 and all the newest updates and drivers installed.

The thread at https://forums.ni.com/t5/Machine-Vision/error-1074360317-occurred-at-an-unidentified-location/m-p/21... is about the same error, but unfortunately no solution was posted there.

Thanks in advance for helping out.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(6,653 Views)
Can you provide some small snippet that reproduces this?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(6,641 Views)

Hi!

aybe you used a image control or constant?

Alternatively, this error might be caused by closing the reference to the image while it is still required in another part of the code. This may be solved by ensuring that the IMAQ Dispose is called after all IMAQ and IMAQdx VIs that require this memory location have finished executing.

Have a look at this:

Why Do I Receive Error -1074360317 in My IMAQ LabVIEW VI? - National Instruments
http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/6AFD40039A622693862574F200813F65?OpenDocument

Regards,

Julika

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(6,548 Views)