Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI Calibration training, specify calibration axis image very very small

Hi,

I'm running the "NI calibration training Interface" on an image of the dot grid NI supplies.  When running the wizard, all seems ok until I get to the second to the last step, "specify calibration axis". The image presented is 32x27 pixels for some reason, where the image worked on up until that point is 2452x2056.  I've gone back on the settings and made sure all the inputs make sense.   I am gathering this step will be used to calibrate out any skew of the image, and I can specify an origin for that operation, but I can't select the proper things because the image is so small.  What can be happening here?  I've attached the images which are screen shots of what I'm seeing up until I have a problem.  See the last image of where I'm seeing my problem, "specify calibration axis.png":  It seems like I should get a full resolution image here, allowing me to specify the origin I'd like to use, and another point for calibrating out any image skew.  Is this correct?.  Thanks for any help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,649 Views)

Hey David,

Check that you are selecting the appropiate calibration type:

Regards,

Daniel C.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,530 Views)

I opened a ticket with NI and it is a bug.  Works with micrometer units but not cm.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,504 Views)