Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instability in pattern matching

i have changed rotation as you said it. But i can not find all of the patterns (it must be 4)

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 41 of 117
(2,717 Views)

Wait I will generate and attach a vi for you

0 Kudos
Message 42 of 117
(2,716 Views)

Check this

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 43 of 117
(2,704 Views)

Hallo Muks, first of all, i thank you for your answers. But ... ( :-)) )

- I don't need vi. I can easyly check in Vision Assistant if pattern matching, geometric matching, template for an image works. There is no difference in vi results and Vision Assistant results.

When i use your template finds pattern matching all pattern and when i use my template ( just pattern matching, "template_desa.png") finds pattern matching just 3 of them.

And again, as my first message in this topic: geometric pattern matching is not stabil. Is there any chance for a solution? I ask this questions of course NI.

0 Kudos
Message 44 of 117
(2,699 Views)
Dont have labview right now but as far as I have checked this looks like a bug
0 Kudos
Message 45 of 117
(2,691 Views)
I'm new here in the forums and i don't know who and how should I contact about the issue. Apparently no one from NI is interested in the topic.
0 Kudos
Message 46 of 117
(2,686 Views)

Dont worry I have contacted NI and we will hear something soon.Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Message 47 of 117
(2,680 Views)

Muks: Thank you very much for your interest and your helps. Can i ask you a question? For which one have you contacted NI? Pattern Matching and/or Geometric Matching? In my opinion both pattern matching and geometric matching have stability problems. Our project is based on this functions.

We've spend a lot of time until we find this errors/bugs/problems. And this makes me angry.

0 Kudos
Message 48 of 117
(2,670 Views)

@desalando wrote:

Muks: Thank you very much for your interest and your helps. Can i ask you a question? For which one have you contacted NI? Pattern Matching and/or Geometric Matching? In my opinion both pattern matching and geometric matching have stability problems. Our project is based on this functions.

We've spend a lot of time until we find this errors/bugs/problems. And this makes me angry.

As I said earlier i didnt find enough time to confirm this with geometric matching. I will definetly post my findings here. I have asked "bluechese" (NI enginner) to have a look in this thread .  We will solve this dont worry

0 Kudos
Message 49 of 117
(2,667 Views)

Edit :Double post

The forum is irritatingly slow today....Smiley Mad

0 Kudos
Message 50 of 117
(2,665 Views)