Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imaq Rake 3 VI - Edge Map returns empty array

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi, I have a U16 image that requires analysis using the IMAQ Rake 3 VI.  For the search lines output, the strength is shown for each point along the search line, but the edge map (that I expect gathers the strengths and assembles them into an array for each line) returns empty.  Anyone else seen this? 

rake_output.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,853 Views)
Solution
Accepted by DonRothGE
Check the "Optimized Mode" input for IMAQ Rake 3....
Thanks
uday
Message 2 of 6
(4,841 Views)

That's it.  This one has caught me on numerous functions as I usually miss that somehow when reading the help.   And that is after 20 years of LabVIEW development!  Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,830 Views)

Hi - please, "I will help in the creation of the Rick 3 for reding a image. thank you..

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,362 Views)

I work with version  2014  but I could not runing this vi . has error icon "Rake3" .  As shown below.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,361 Views)

What is the error that you are seeing? All I can see in your screenshot is that the run arrow is broken. If you click on the broken run arrow, it should bring up an error window that describes what the problem is.

Additionally, you would be better off creating a new post for your question, as your issue is unrelated to the question on this post.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,349 Views)