Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMAQdx and Dynamic Call

Hi all,

I need some help with the IMAQdx palette

I created a Class for a Camera using the IMAQdx palette and I would like to use the dynamic call for this class.

Meanwhile I'm working in the development mode is all ok. The problems start with the EXE file. It seems that if the IMAQdx vi aren't included in the main code, then they result as missing.

The problem is that I need to use the dynamic call because of my systems use different cameras and for some of them I'm not using the IMAQdx driver.

I hope my explain is clear.

There is some solution?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,758 Views)
-Your Development machine and Target Machine are same or different? What are the configurations?
-Which version of IMAQdx you are using?
-Do you have proper license for Vision Acquisition Software?
-Refer this link for more on Licensing: http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/F1699570F78FECBB86256B5200665134
Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,705 Views)

Hi udka, thank you for your replay

-Your Development machine and Target Machine are same or different? What are the configurations?

Yes and No, but I have the problem also on the development machine
-Which version of IMAQdx you are using?

August 2014
-Do you have proper license for Vision Acquisition Software?

Yes, sure
-Refer this link for more on Licensing: http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/F1699570F78FECBB86256B5200665134

I build my class as source distribution and than i call it dynamically in my main code.

Doing this, when I use the EXE, labview doesn't find the IMAQdx vi

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,703 Views)
What error you get? Post screenshot of it.
-Do you have Vision Runtime Engine installed?
Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,701 Views)

udka ha scritto:
What error you get? Post screenshot of it.
It just appears the file browser popup asking for the IMAQdx vi I included in my code
-Do you have Vision Runtime Engine installed?
Yes.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,700 Views)

For your application to run as an EXE in a stand-alone environment, you will need to have the following software installed on the target machine:

• LabVIEW Run Time Engine
  • NI-IMAQdx (This requires a license and is included in the Vision Acquisition Software)
  • NI-Vision Development Module Run-Time Engine (The Run-Time Engine is added to the following directory when you install the Vision Development Module: C:\Program Files\National Instruments\Vision\Run-Time Engine.  You can also bundle this with your installer using the Additional Installers page of the Installer Properties dialog box.  Note: If your application doesn't use the VDM, you do not need this Run-Time Engine installed.)

Ref:http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/62A62C6EC72156A78625774C0058693B

-In NI MAX see in Software section and verify IMAQdx Runtime is installed.

Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,697 Views)