Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(IMAQdx Timeout) 0XBFF6901B after running camera acquisition for some time

Solved!
Go to solution

OK, so I basically re-created the code I ran yesterday at noon on my Windows 7 x64 LabVIEW 2015 32-bit Work PC with the same model Camera (Logitech C920) plugged into my home PC (Windows 10 x64, LabVIEW 2016 32-bit).

To my surprise, MAX reports a frame rate of 15fps when set for 1280x720 30fps MJPG.  It's a little too late for me to play around with this (like trying different USB ports), but my LabVIEW code gives essentially the same results.  I'm going to do a few things before turning in, to let this run a little longer, then will report the results in terms of time running, Frames, Lost Frames, and FPS.

And the values are (oops, forgot to write the elapsed time, but by computation it was about 5 minutes) 8722 Frames at 14.9907 fps, with 0 frames missed.

G'night.

Bob Schor

Message 21 of 22
(1,784 Views)
Solution
Accepted by Joeynn

Surprisingly, my last attempt to solve this issue is to detach the camera from the wall, and clean it with a blower. Unexpectedly, connected the camera to the usb port, then open MAX and IT WORKED !!! WITHOUT THIS ERROR. I tested it in grab mode and the result was the acquisition worked for 30 mins without timeout/glitch/freezing/missing frames behavior. I think there was a dust inside the camera component, which is my logical conclusion 

Thank you all for your support and help.

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 22
(1,783 Views)