From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMAQ match pattern 4

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello everyone,

I am currently working on the machine vision and I have a question about the IMAQ match pattern 4.

What exactly can I do with the Advanced Options?
I know there is a lot of context help. But I find that difficult to understand. Also the search in the forum finds many things, but no concrete explanations.

Is there perhaps an example VI that brings the application closer to me?
Is there a document with examples that explains the application better than the help?

Do you have other tips and tricks with the handling?

thank you
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,552 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ChristophMaier

-Many parameters are associated with type of matching technique you select: Pyramidal matching and image understanding (low discrepancy sampling).

-You can check with inbuilt examples: LabVIEW\examples\Vision\Pattern Matching\Pattern Matching (All).vi

-Context help and Vision Concepts on Pattern matching gives full idea on what each parameter does and when to use. You can check this thread : https://forums.ni.com/t5/Machine-Vision/How-to-improve-Pattern-Matching-Algorithm/m-p/3359088

Thanks
uday
Message 2 of 2
(3,535 Views)