Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to register multiple positions dating circle?

Hello.
I'm doing a project in which I look at a point through eye and pick up the coordinates. I'm doing a part that I look like a point and collect several coordendas for 20 seconds and give the arithmetic mean. Expect an answer that is a great help.
regards

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,695 Views)
-What's your point(red marking?) in the image?
-Are you able to locate the point and it's co-ordinates?
-Do you have an array of co-ordinates if so use http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361J-01/gmath/mean/
Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(4,693 Views)

Thank you very much for responding. My question is how can I register several coordinates "Circle detection" that point for 20 seconds
Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,690 Views)
-Well i'm sorry i don't think i understand what you are asking for. Can you explain it little more...
Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(4,686 Views)

Hello.
Sorry for not explaining well. I am making an eye tracker device. I have a camera that follows the eye, the program I made whenever it detects the pupil paints me a circle. What I do is look a circle for example that of the previous image with the red mark, and save coordendas circle that show on the outside. When I refer to save coordendas is because having no fixed eye as there is a certain as there coordendas different when looking at the circle. Resumiento I detect several coordenas to get multiple circle detection and x and y, the question I have as I save those coordinates.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(4,670 Views)

Hello.
Explaining better, as I can save s (x, y) of a circle every time "Found circle " detection a circle
regards

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(4,665 Views)