Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download NI camera file generator?

Hello!

Now I need to use NI camera file generator(CFG) to create .icd file for the camera that cannot be directly supported by MAX. However, I tried hard to find the download link of CFG but failed. If somebody knows what happened about CFG and where to find it, would you please offer me some help? Thanks a lot! 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,439 Views)

ftp://ftp.ni.com/support/imaq/pc/ni-imaq/cfgenerator/3.0.1/

ever heard of "google"?

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Epictetus

Antoine Chalons

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,428 Views)

Hello NI Folk,

I have the same question,  but I'm looking for a legacy camera file generator -- something compatible with NI-IMAQ 4.3.1. (The only 2 that seem to be available at the time of this posting are CFG 3.0 and CFG 18, which are both too new to work with NI-IMAQ 4.3.1 - circa LV 2009.)

I'm trying to get a legacy system operational, and updating everything to a newer LabVIEW run-time isn't an option because there is a dependency on a .NET library that is locked in the past.

So: Is there any archived versions of the Camera File Generator that I can use with NI-IMAQ 4.3.1? Does anyone have an older version saved on a drive somewhere that they can share? (I have tried CFG 2.02, but this appears to be too old to work with NI-IMAQ 4.3.1.)

...And yes, I have heard of Google... (that's how I got to this page! 😉 )

Anyway, any help with this would be greatly appreciated. (The legacy system that is down is a dispense and scanning system that is currently being used to process Covid-19 tests, so there is some urgency to get it back online ASAP.)

Thanks in advance!

-- Dave

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,824 Views)