From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Compare two images and display results

Guys one more important thing is that Slip Yokes have different Weight,Length,Height,Width,Avg. Thickness. This would help you to suggest solutions.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(3,558 Views)

I will create a Vision Assistant script but need for you to retake the photos.  Retake the photos with the yoke on a solid white background.  ZIP all photos together and post.  The current photos don't have good contrast from the part under inspection to the background.

Matthew Fitzsimons

Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW 6.1 ... 2013, LVOOP, GOOP, TestStand, DAQ, and Vison
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(3,530 Views)

let me know if you need it in other angles or any other specification

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(3,516 Views)

There are too many things wrong with your images for an accurate and repeatable match.  My recommendations would be to use a better quality camera, back light product (see attached image), capture image in 8-bit resolution, and use grayscale pattern matching. I tried several techniques but need to start with a higher quality image.

Matthew Fitzsimons

Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW 6.1 ... 2013, LVOOP, GOOP, TestStand, DAQ, and Vison
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(3,478 Views)

please check out the images

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(3,393 Views)

Please if possible send the vi file which you have developed.Its dead line time.I will try to continue with your viSmiley Sad

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(3,347 Views)