Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How I can calibrate two camera web?

Hello

I'm doing a project vision. My project consists of an eye tracker, My project has two cameras. A camera for the scene and another camera for tracking ojo.He managed to continue the eye. When I detected pupil I've put a circle to indicate me where that pupil. Once you have the circle mapping camera in the scene, but the circle shown in the other camera is not calibrated, ie the position of the circle does not correspond to the position that I'm seeing with my eye. My question is how can I calibrate the two cameras, ie a camera pixel corresponds to one pixel in the other chamber.
Thanks a lot
regards

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,875 Views)

Hello,

you would probably need to calibrate your cameras as a stereo system. Then you could use fundamental matrix to map the pixel coordinates from one image to another. You would need to solve a homogeneous matrix system.

I have never tried to do this, but in theory it should work.

Best regards,

https://decibel.ni.com/content/blogs/kl3m3n

"Kudos: Users may give one another Kudos on the forums for posts that they found particularly helpful or insightful."
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(4,866 Views)

Thinking about it, i am not sure that this will work... The fundamental matrix describes the epipolar geometry between two views, This would enable you to rectify the images, but you would still need to determine the correspondence.

If you rectify the images, you need to determine only the vertical pixel coordinate.

Let's wait if someone has any otheri ideas.

Best regards,

K

"Kudos: Users may give one another Kudos on the forums for posts that they found particularly helpful or insightful."
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,861 Views)

Hello,

it seems that I am not myself today. Smiley Frustrated

@Klemen wrote:

Thinking about it, i am not sure that this will work... The fundamental matrix describes the epipolar geometry between two views, This would enable you to rectify the images, but you would still need to determine the correspondence.

If you rectify the images, you need to determine only the vertical pixel coordinate.

Let's wait if someone has any otheri ideas.

Best regards,

K

I meant to say that you need to determine the horizontal coordinate, not vertical.

Regards, 

K

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(4,853 Views)

Thank you for your idea, keep waiting for more opinions.
regards

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(4,851 Views)

Hello.
I've been looking for. I have a question as I can create a new item in matrix labview. Once you have these nine points as I know their cordendas. I attached an image of what I do.
regards

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(4,789 Views)