Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File permission denied, File access denied

I am using LabView 6.02 and Vision 5.0 together with a frame grabber board (1411, driver version 2.5.1)) to acquire and save images. Operating system: Windows NT4.0, service pack 6a.
I have the following problem: During an acquisition loop I´m collecting about 100 pictures. After measurement I save these 100 pictures to jpg-files using a while loop. When I start the application everything is ok. But after appr. 25 measurements (25x100 pictures) I get a "File permission error" during writing the 100 images to harddisc. All images have the size 0KB. After the next measurement no pictures are saved. I must exit the application and also exit LabView. After restart everything is ok for about 25 measurements. Then the problem occures aga
in.
Who can help??
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,149 Views)
Borz,

Looks to me that you are getting into memory problems. Make sure that you are disposing the images that you created on every measurement, or at least make sure that you are recycling them whichever you prefer. Try this out as the administrator in Windows NT also to see if it has to do with it.

Good luck!

Nestor.
Nestor
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,149 Views)
Nestor,

thank you for your answer. I checked the code and I dispose every image created before. I also logged on as administrator with the same result. Do you have any other idea I can try??
Thanks!
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,149 Views)