Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPGA BCGLookup VI

hi

i run my main vi on the cRIO

with vision assistant under fpga i can get the histogram like your example but with IMAQ FPGA Histogram in my histogramfpga.vi  it does not work 

i don't know why ??

and if i want to have the color histogram and the the color histogram mean it is the same like  the histogram??

this is my Vis i m sorry when i want to send the file.zip of my project i have An unexpected error has occurred. so i send you the vi

i can acquire image with smart camera and desplay from fpga but not the histogram

thanks again 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 41 of 44
(2,222 Views)

i can get the image from fpga target but i can't get the histogram

this is the error .png

i don't know what is my problem ??

and if i do again with vision assistant under fpga i have error 

i want to asek with vision assistant under fpga i juset open image and put the function of histogram , like in my vissionASS.png

so what is my problem ?

thanks 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 42 of 44
(2,209 Views)

Hi dalyto,

Thank you for your interest in using NI Vision products. In reading your interaction with Christophe in this thread, it looks like you have been provided all the pieces you need to get your application working, but are just missing some details on how to integrate them together in a single application. At this point in time, I would invite you to contact your local NI representative (If you are not sure of your contact, login to your ni.com account and click "Contact Us" in the toolbar at the top) to request for an Applications Engineer who can guide you over the phone and/or email in completing this project. 

Regards,

Joseph

0 Kudos
Message 43 of 44
(2,196 Views)

hi

thanks for help 

I did as you said but no resultat 

So i juset want to know what i miss when i my FPGA.VI ??

0 Kudos
Message 44 of 44
(2,180 Views)