From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when deploying IMAQ Modulo, Divide, or Multiply

I am deploying to a CVS 1457RT and I have changed up my vision algorithm. Now when I try to deploy I get the following errors with the 

IMAQ Modulo, IMAQ Divide, or IMAQ Multiply... 

I only get one error during the deploy before it stops. I can go in and change the function to one of the others and get the next error. 

I have an open ticket with NI on this issue but I need to get past this or figure out a work around. when I run this on my development system it runs with no problem. 

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Deploying NI_Vision_Development_Module.lvlib:IMAQ ModuloNI_Vision_Development_Module.lvlib:IMAQ Modulo loaded with errors on the target and was closed.
LabVIEW: (Hex 0x627) The function name for the nivision.*:LV_Modulo2:C node cannot be found in the library. To correct this error, right-click the Call Library Function Node and select Configure from the shortcut menu. Then choose the correct function name.
Deployment completed with errors

Deploying NI_Vision_Development_Module.lvlib:IMAQ DivideNI_Vision_Development_Module.lvlib:IMAQ Divide loaded with errors on the target and was closed.
LabVIEW: (Hex 0x627) The function name for the nivision.*:LV_Divide3:C node cannot be found in the library. To correct this error, right-click the Call Library Function Node and select Configure from the shortcut menu. Then choose the correct function name.
Deployment completed with errors

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(4,544 Views)