Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -1074396113 Convert Pixel To Real World During Camera Feed

Dear Dave,

As stated in a previous post, I also have been unable to reproduce the extract blue plane error upon running the Camera Master.  That error seems to be resolved.  The first error I now receive occurs in the "Fitting VI Pixel & Real World.vi" file, which was included in both the source distribution and the files I originally posted.  The error I receive is "Error -1074396113 occurred at IMAQ Convert Pixel To Real World
  The source/input image has not been calibrated."

What error are you receiving when you run the VIs?  Upon re-reading my post, I forgot to mention that on the Camera Master Front panel, "Log Mode" needs to be set to Playback before executing Camera Master, in order for the log files to be read and passed by Camera Master.

German Coast Guard

Message Edited by German Coast Guard on 07-31-2008 10:18 AM

Message Edited by German Coast Guard on 07-31-2008 10:19 AM
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(1,303 Views)
Dear Dave,

I have solved the problem.  Because LabVIEW references the incoming camera image from a buffer, each time a new image is acquired, the calibration information previously obtained is overwritten.  To solve this problem, I created an image using the IMAQ Copy VI before I begin to process the image via my Fit Line series of VIs.  This saves the calibration information and everything works without fail.

I'd like to thank you again for taking the time to help me with this project.

German Coast Guard
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(1,268 Views)

HI German Coast Guard,

I need help regarding CAMERA CALIBRATION ... 

my Camera has following properties ,

5MP Gige Camera

Sensor Size = 2/3"
Optical Magnification = x4
FOV = 1.65 mm x 2.20 mm 

I CAN ABLE TO DO CALIBRATION USING VISION ASSISTNAT.(Creating calibrated image  )

(POINT COORDINATE CALIBRATION) ..

I NEED TO CREATE VI FILE SO THAT USER CAN CALIBRATE WITHOUT VISION ASSISTANT ... 

IS IT POSSIBLE TO DO ? 

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(819 Views)

Hello saran1988,

Since this forum post is seven years old, I would suggest starting a new thread in order to get more visibility and attention from the community.

You should definitely be able to do point coordinate calibration using vision assistant. If you go to the shipping examples in LabVIEW (Help > Find Examples...) there are some good examples under Toolkits and Modules > Vision > Calibration you may want to check out.

Erin D.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(811 Views)

hi Erin_Go_Bragh,

I got soulution ... for my question .. 

and thank you for kind response

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(809 Views)