Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 0xBFF6001F when attempting to acquire images in NI MAX

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello, before i start I just want to say that I have read previous threads about this error code and attempted the solutions, but none have worked.

I have installed Labview 2015 SP1 and VAS 2016, and have a Point Grey Flea 3 CCD (FL3-FW-03S3M) connected to my computer.

When viewing the camera with the fly capture software I can get images however when I use NI Max I get the error 0xBFF6001F. Any ideas on how to get the camera working?error message on NI max.jpg

Also my device manager:

device manager.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,210 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author navman74
Looks like you have an analog frame grabber (PCI 1411) that you are acquiring from in the first image. I assume nothing is connected to it and that is where the error comes from.

From the device manager image, it looks like you have Point Grey's host bus driver installed. This will prevent IMAQdx from seeing the camera, let alone have its driver bind to it. You should use Point Grey's driver switching utility to first switch your host bus device to the native OS drivers, then you want to change the camera to be associated with the IMAQdx driver instead of Point Grey's.
Message 2 of 2
(3,178 Views)