Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy an image from display 1 to display 2 when there is an object.

Solved!
Go to solution
Hello to everyone.

First of all thanks a lot for reading this post and being able to help.

I have two displays on the front panel (display 1 and display 2).
Display 1 images that captures a Basler camera is displayed, which takes a picture each 1 second. On this display there is a line that measures an object.

What I would like is that if this measurement is greater than 2 pixels, then that image is copied to the display 2 and stay there, while the display 1 continue to show captures every second.

How can I copy the image from display 1 to display 2?

Thanks a lot!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(3,704 Views)

have two image indicators and connect same wire to two indicators only if it matches.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(3,695 Views)

I think that will not work.

Because I think I have to use IMAQ create ofr each image... So I need two if these VIs.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(3,689 Views)

can you share the image and the code which you have created.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(3,686 Views)

I have to display the image and to move a ROI in that display 2.

I do not if I am explaining well

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(3,684 Views)

So then in this case I need a buffer or neither?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(3,683 Views)

yes of course you need a buffer.

How about using IMAQ Copy?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(3,681 Views)

-How are you getting images and displaying in indicator?

-How many IMAQ Create are you using?

One simple case: If you are using single buffer then you can pass that image to Image indicator with snapshot mode which will create local copy of image.

-Another way is one buffer to get images continuously and overwriting the buffer and another buffer and use IMAQ Copy

Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(3,680 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author A.Salcedo

IMAQCopy.png

Message 9 of 10
(3,676 Views)

Thanks a lot!

It works!!

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(3,546 Views)