Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contour pattern matching problem

Hi,

Anyone understand why I have the error "failed to align". It used to work 1/2, weird thing was happening, now it's not working anymore.

If "use lean curve extraction" is true, it's not working, I want that to be "true". (IMAQ Setup Match Contour Pattern VI)

I've attached the files below. If you open the "template.png" in template editor, everything is OK.

I don't understand why it's not working, it's the same image, 1 with vision information and 1 empty.

Thank a lot.

Patrick

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,297 Views)

I removed the curve extraction constant from the setup match option. by running the application a lot of time, sometime it find, sometime not.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(4,278 Views)

Hi paubine,

What has changed from the time when the application was working to now, with the application not working? What weird thing was happening?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(4,228 Views)

If you continuously run the second post application VI , you will see that sometime the dll is able to align and sometimes not.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(4,224 Views)

I don't know how the dll is working but it seem that the template image has to be smaller than the image to analyse. even if the curve is smaller?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(4,203 Views)

For some reason my machine is not finding the "Complete Image to ROI" VI which is necessary to run your program. Is this a function that is found in the VAS or VDM pallettes? 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(4,196 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(4,190 Views)